Writing with Light

I am a 19-year-old amateur photographer living in Montreal, Quebec. The photos on this blog are taken in many different countries, including Taiwan, the United States, Israel, Jordan, and Turkey. If you visit this blog, please take a few minutes to look at the pictures and maybe leave a comment or two. Thanks.















Tuesday, July 31, 2012

花蓮之旅~ "I know that if odour were visible, as colour is, I'd see the summer garden in rainbow clouds." --Robert Bridges

This collection makes up the second part of my trip to Hualien County last week. It focuses on some of the photos I took that don't quite fit under a theme but do well to highlight the vivid colors and vitality of summer.

5 comments:

  1. 第1張的光影和色彩很棒,背後的散景也很好。如果對焦點能夠再居中一些(這張在左上方),那會有立體(遠近)的感覺出現,可能會更好些。第2張感覺到很亮也很美,但好像沒有重心?
    你很會拍動物,貓狗都拍的很好,由於手穩(或是用腳架?),動物身上的毛都清晰可辨,表現的很好。
    生態的部分,這次有些小勉強了。蜻蜓有些小失焦但還OK;蓮花失焦了,相片的重點跑到左邊的葉子上,似乎沒什麼重點;第8張表現的不錯,適度地表現出這種花熱鬧的感覺,後面的散景控制的也很好。
    窗框是你很喜歡的題材,這張不錯。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 同意窗子不錯 蜻蜓有趣 再清晰一點會更好

    ReplyDelete
  3. 以上是老爸意見

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!I love your pictures! I love the nature and I also took some pictures but in Europe :P. Hope you have an awesome summer, we should skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 那隻狗是有鬥雞眼嗎? tehehe
    Love the dragonfly, so vibrant!
    What my photography teacher would do, is to circle anything on the picture he didn't liked (with a crayon), random edges and weird lighting etc, then he'd go on photoshop to fix it (or we'd go on photoshop and he'd make us fix it) But that's film photography so it's a bit different. Just a random thought :) jacey

    ReplyDelete