Writing with Light

I am a 19-year-old amateur photographer living in Montreal, Quebec. The photos on this blog are taken in many different countries, including Taiwan, the United States, Israel, Jordan, and Turkey. If you visit this blog, please take a few minutes to look at the pictures and maybe leave a comment or two. Thanks.















Sunday, April 1, 2012

Renewal

Spring is here!
CKrs92k/T3iWu4ovK5I/AAAAAAAAB88/A9KhZYrulPw/s1600/DSC_0036.JPG" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">

4 comments:

  1. 這次的散景拍的不錯,但有幾張的景深太淺,導致同一層的花卻有的清楚有的模糊,這種情況可以用加深景深,或用三角架穩定機身,抓住焦平面來解決。
    白色的花會有過曝的情形,要注意光線。
    貓咪很可愛,呵呵。
    我還是喜歡那幾張漂亮的散景。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome pictures! I like the way you put the focus and Oreo is adorable as usual :). The other cat is cute, he makes me think of Jack :D. Can't wait till the London pictures!

      Delete
  2. Hello fairy =) I love all the blossoms, I love spring and I love you. Oreo has a cute nose. I am waiting for your pictures from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of flowers are those? I like these as well as your snow ones a lot!

    ReplyDelete