Writing with Light

I am a 19-year-old amateur photographer living in Montreal, Quebec. The photos on this blog are taken in many different countries, including Taiwan, the United States, Israel, Jordan, and Turkey. If you visit this blog, please take a few minutes to look at the pictures and maybe leave a comment or two. Thanks.















Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winterspring

It is March 1st today and Amman got a substantial load of snow. :) This is the first time I've really taken pictures of snow.Of course, the best thing about a snow day is:
No school!

2 comments:

  1. 這次是用什麼拍的?RAW嗎?紅色果子的部分景深淺了些,導致無法全面看清楚,但構圖很美。
    水滴部分抓的很好,很有動感也有春天的感覺。蜘蛛網的那張,背景的綠掌握的很好,有很強烈春天的感覺。
    這次雖然張數不多,但很不錯,以後也儘量找時間拍吧。

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures especially the first one, I think it is an original idea and very artistic :)
    I love you

    ReplyDelete