Writing with Light

I am a 19-year-old amateur photographer living in Montreal, Quebec. The photos on this blog are taken in many different countries, including Taiwan, the United States, Israel, Jordan, and Turkey. If you visit this blog, please take a few minutes to look at the pictures and maybe leave a comment or two. Thanks.















Friday, July 9, 2010

Ephemeral







This is my first post with photos taken with a professional camera. I've used an ordinary digital camera for my photography until now. Feel free to tell me what you think of the pictures! It's not much, but I wanted to try out this camera. I'm currently on summer vacation in Taiwan, and these shots were taken just outside the local park and in the neighborhood.

3 comments:

  1. 大相機果然粒子細多了,色彩也明亮許多,如果蝴蝶那張能夠後製一下會更好(其他的也一樣)。下次開始慢慢試著抓不同的角度,從不同的角度看或許可以看到很多不同的面貌。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 對了,我建議你買的軟體(soft)叫ACDSee2009年版,算是最便宜的(2100元)。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我的些照片放在這裡,可以進去看看。
    http://www.wretch.cc/album/thjangki

    ReplyDelete